Play European Black Jack Redeal Gold for real with any of the following sites:
As you know Blackjack game features hands to play and in European Black Jack Redeal Gold you will find the classic European version of the game which feature classic rules and some new innovations. To offer bigger chances of winning, the pokies game invites to change the cards or redeal your hand or the dealer’s hand.
The player can redeal up to 5 times per hand.
- The player may redeal either all his cards or the last one in the hand.
- The dealer redeals all his cards.
- If the player has no money to redeal, this option isn’t available.
- If the player chooses to split, there is no option to redeal.
- Each redeal shows the redeal cost.
- Some redeals are allowed at no cost.
The game is played with two decks of 52 cards and 5 boxes where all the cards are dealt face up. Insurance is not offered in this slot, so if the dealer gets an ace and collects a blackjack, you will have nothing to do with it. When you accumulate 9, 10, 11 points, you may double your hand, but if you used split earlier, this option becomes impossible. If splitting, Aces and tens will form 21. Split is available only with the following hands: 10-10, queen-queen or king-king. 10-king or Jack-Queen combinations are not allowed to split. After the redeal, Aces and 10 are not considered a blackjack anymore. The dealer stops at hard 17 points. Blackjack is paid 1.5: 1.