At iFreeslots.co we believe that online gaming should be a fun and exciting form of entertainment. As a responsible gaming provider, we are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable online casino environment for all players at this site.
Most online slots players gamble or play with real money within their means and enjoy their time spent in such games or at the casinos, however for some it can spiral out of control.
This page covers the various measures that we have in place to ensure that we are doing our best by you. If you have any concerns or questions that are not covered here, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
What is Responsible Gambling?
Each country wants you to play responsibly and do not spend your money lavishly on casino games and be under debt. It is all about how you control yourself and discipline on your bank roll at the casino. Whether it is Responsible Gambling Council in Canada or Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation in Australia all speak of Responsible gambling which is about both the individual gamer and the wider community.
When playing slots games and casino games keep the following in mind to ensure your gaming or gambling experience is just for fun:
- Play games or for real money do it for entertainment purposes only
- Remember that you may lose money and if you lose that be as the cost of your entertainment and if you win treat that as a bonus
- Stick to a time setting for playing slots games. Play within that set time and stop playing at that time, whether you are winning or losing.
- Stick to your budget for playing games. You should know how much you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Know that you will lose. The odds are against you and loss is part of the game
- Look out for the signs of problem gambling and try to prevent it
- If you do not afford to lose do not play. Never borrow money and be in debt just to play.
- Everything in life should be within limits. Have a balance in your life gambling or playing games should never interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other activities
- If you have lost money do not wish to recover the loss for you might lose again. Play for fun and do not form a habit
- Do not form a habit of playing all the time. Play for fun only.
When does responsible gaming become a problem gaming?
When you feel that gaming/gambling is interfering on your daily activities you need to understand that it is become a problem now.
You should continue to ask yourself the following in case you feel that now gaming is taking the form of problem gambling.
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your family?
- If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may indicate that you may have an issue with compulsive gambling.
- Should this be the case, we recommend that you are honest with yourself and seek the relevant support to address any issues.
For help and advice, get in touch with the following organisations at Australia, Canada, USA and other countries
Responsible Gambling in Africa
Gambling problem Helpline in New Zealand
Gamcare in UK
Protecting Underage Users
- It is not permitted for under 18s to play slots at ifreeslots or at any mentioned casinos at the site.
- We ask that you take reasonable steps to prevent any minors from accessing and playing at our website or at casino:
- Do not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or cell phone when signed in to the casino
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with under 18s
- Do not use the ‘Save Password’ option when logging into the casino
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer
If we at ifreeslots come to know that any one below 18 is trying to play slots games we will have their winnings removed and block him or her as not to play further.